Nieuws:

Voor vragen rond je registratie, je account of het functioneren van het forum kun je een email sturen naar:
mailaven @ freedom.nl (zonder spaties rond de @).
Vermeld dan ook even de naam waarmee je je hebt geregistreerd.

Hoofdmenu

international AVEN migration

Gestart door ZimouFR, november 14, 2016, 06:22:04 PM

Vorige topic - Volgende topic

ZimouFR

Hi dutch AVEN! :)
I'm Zimou, the administrator of french AVEN. I am here to announce a migration of the server on asexuality.org (all alternative language forum) on more stable and more efficient server with the help of David Jay (founder of AVEN) and Coleslaw (Webmaster of AVEN) this Friday at 05:00 PM PTZ.
i need to contact the administrator to communicate about this migration. Can he contact me by email or private message (i'm not allowed to send private message) to have more information about this forum?
Thank you very much!
Regards,
Zimou

AceVentura

Hi ZImou,

Thanks for the announcement. I found the announcement on the English forums yesterday and posted some info here. Now you made your first post you should be allowed to send private messages.I usually take care of the technical stuff here so i guess I'd be the right person to contact you  ;D I'll send you a PM in a few minutes.

Best regards,
Ace

53x + m³ = Ø
Verwarring is een doorgang naar een andere, nieuwe realiteit.
- Richard Bandler

Edewecht

Hello you both, nice to read these posts!  :)
en de leraar die mij altijd placht te dreigen: 'jongen, jij komt nog op het verkeerde pad'
kan tevreden zijn en hoeft niets meer te krijgen, dat wil zeggen: hij heeft toch gelijk gehad.

(lennaert nijgh)

Ace89

Hurray for our national and international AVEN brothers and sisters working so hard to keep all fora running smoothly  :klap: :cake:
Een hokje dient om even te passen of iets je staat. Daarna stap je weer vrij de wereld in, met of zonder nieuwe aanwinst :D

Koffie

So do I. It is a lot of work as much as I know. But at this moment the forums are very often not working...
Groetjes van Koffie. (V, 1969)
2 kinderen (2000 en 2001). En een kat (2013).

Mijn wiki-ervaringsverhaal lees je hier: https://du.asexuality.org/wiki/index.php?title=Koffie

SaxiePhone

Great news! Good luck with the migration.