Nieuws:

Voor vragen rond je registratie, je account of het functioneren van het forum kun je een email sturen naar:
mailaven @ freedom.nl (zonder spaties rond de @).
Vermeld dan ook even de naam waarmee je je hebt geregistreerd.

Hoofdmenu

asexualityarchive.com

Gestart door TheKingofAce, maart 22, 2012, 05:09:06 PM

Vorige topic - Volgende topic

TheKingofAce

http://www.asexualityarchive.com/

Vond ik een interessante site, vandaag is deel 2 van Possible Signs of Asexuality geposteerd.
"In my body, where the sex gland should be, there's a sécond awesome gland. True story!"

AceVentura

Dat is een leuke informatieve site  :klap: Er staan veel herkenbare dingen op.

* AceVentura zal de link ook op de wiki zetten als hij wat meer tijd heeft.
53x + m³ = Ø
Verwarring is een doorgang naar een andere, nieuwe realiteit.
- Richard Bandler

Jovi_Hobbes

Ziet er goed uit en ook erg uitgebreid  :klap:

Citaat van: AceVentura op maart 22, 2012, 07:27:19 PM
* AceVentura zal de link ook op de wiki zetten als hij wat meer tijd heeft.
* Jovi_Hobbes heeft het maar even gedaan. Ze had vandaag al een goede daad gedaan, maar zoiets werkt verslavend  :D
Is there anybody out there, just like everybody out there?
Just one somebody out there, just like me?

Lizzie7

Ohja, hier herken ik mij in

You had sex and thought "Is that it?"

That's it? That's all there is?

Weren't there supposed to be fireworks and standing ovations?  Wasn't my life supposed to be changed forever?  Wasn't it supposed to be the single greatest experience of my entire life?

What was supposed to be so great about that?  Why do some people devote their entire lives to pursuing that?  How could that possibly be responsible for ruining the careers of so many politicians?  How could so many people consider that to be the very meaning of life?

I don't know, I guess it was kinda fun, a little bit, sorta.  Bit boring, though, too.

I mean, seriously?  Is that really it?  What'd I miss?

Meh, whatever.

TheKingofAce

Yay. M'n link heeft mensen blij gemaakt :D
"In my body, where the sex gland should be, there's a sécond awesome gland. True story!"

MarkA

Citaat van: Lizzie7 op maart 22, 2012, 08:45:09 PM

En ik mij in

CiteerYou think arousal is annoying.

Instead of looking at arousal as a sign from down below that you need to get all sexed up as soon as possible, you just find it annoying.  It's distracting.  It's random.  And, for some people, it literally gets in the way.  If you could shut it down, you would.  It's never directed at anyone, you don't really want to do anything with it, it's just kinda there.

:)
Then, if you don't believe it all the magic is dead

AceVentura

Citaat van: Jovi_Hobbes op maart 22, 2012, 07:57:21 PM
* Jovi_Hobbes heeft het maar even gedaan. Ze had vandaag al een goede daad gedaan, maar zoiets werkt verslavend  :D
:klap: Bedankt !  :cake: ?
53x + m³ = Ø
Verwarring is een doorgang naar een andere, nieuwe realiteit.
- Richard Bandler

Jovi_Hobbes

Jummie  :cake: werkt ook verslavend  ;D
Is there anybody out there, just like everybody out there?
Just one somebody out there, just like me?

eefje

Ereinion

Citaat van: Lizzie7 op maart 22, 2012, 08:45:09 PM

You had sex and thought "Is that it?"

That's it? That's all there is?

Weren't there supposed to be fireworks and standing ovations?  Wasn't my life supposed to be changed forever?  Wasn't it supposed to be the single greatest experience of my entire life?

What was supposed to be so great about that?  Why do some people devote their entire lives to pursuing that?  How could that possibly be responsible for ruining the careers of so many politicians?  How could so many people consider that to be the very meaning of life?

I don't know, I guess it was kinda fun, a little bit, sorta.  Bit boring, though, too.

I mean, seriously?  Is that really it?  What'd I miss?

Meh, whatever.

Herkenbaar inderdaad.
Alleen mensen zonder fantasie, vluchten in de realiteit.