Nieuws:

Voor vragen rond je registratie, je account of het functioneren van het forum kun je een email sturen naar:
mailaven @ freedom.nl (zonder spaties rond de @).
Vermeld dan ook even de naam waarmee je je hebt geregistreerd.

Hoofdmenu

Chatroom

Gestart door Triple a, augustus 07, 2006, 03:01:15 AM

Vorige topic - Volgende topic

Triple a

David put up a chatroom on the international aven: http://www.asexuality.org/chat/flashchat.php Its the same one the italians use except ours is a bit friendlier to those of different languages (you can select what language to view the board when you log in.)

Right now there is only one permanent room, but if you are interest I'll prod David and see if we can have a room set up for Dutch speakers.

myra

Thanks for the link. It might be a good idea to have a dutch chatroom of our own... But since our club is still very small, there might not be a lot of people online at the same time.    :-\

Triple a

Citaat van: myra op augustus 07, 2006, 09:35:17 AM
Thanks for the link. It might be a good idea to have a dutch chatroom of our own... But since our club is still very small, there might not be a lot of people online at the same time.    :-\

I was taking that into consideration. Which is why I think a room might be better.

Plus, I know David had to buy ours, which I don't quite undesrtand because the Italians had bought theirs and we are all on www.asexuality.org.  I've no idea how much he spent on it though.

Jovi_Hobbes

Maybe you should just start out with one room and if people are enthousiastic you can think about more rooms. But then again, maybe some people will only be enthousiastic if they have a room in their own language... That's a difficult one.
About the Dutch room: I agree with what Myra says. Our group might be a bit too small right now for a room of our own.
Is there anybody out there, just like everybody out there?
Just one somebody out there, just like me?

Triple a

Citaat van: Drievoudig A op augustus 07, 2006, 04:04:15 PM
Citaat van: myra op augustus 07, 2006, 09:35:17 AM
Thanks for the link. It might be a good idea to have a dutch chatroom of our own... But since our club is still very small, there might not be a lot of people online at the same time.    :-\

I was taking that into consideration. Which is why I think a room might be better.

Plus, I know David had to buy ours, which I don't quite undesrtand because the Italians had bought theirs and we are all on www.asexuality.org.  I've no idea how much he spent on it though.

okay i won't bug David, and you guys can just create your own room whenever two or more of you find yourself in there and want to converse in dutch :).