Nieuws:

Voor vragen rond je registratie, je account of het functioneren van het forum kun je een email sturen naar:
mailaven @ freedom.nl (zonder spaties rond de @).
Vermeld dan ook even de naam waarmee je je hebt geregistreerd.

Hoofdmenu

I'm a guy from China and study in Groningen now (So English is better for me)

Gestart door Zachary1987, januari 05, 2016, 10:50:19 AM

Vorige topic - Volgende topic

Zachary1987

I'm Zachary and it's actually just my English name. I'm from China and currently live in Groningen of Netherlands now. Just as the figure in my account, I was born in 1987 but looks much younger than my real age! And I'm a Psychology student in University of Groningen. Moreover, I'm a Christian and was baptized in 2013.

For my own traits, the paramount one may be I'm similar to western people in many aspects(such as the habits of eating, mindsets, customs etc) though I'm an East Asian. Such traits of me are almost nature so I always feel God just made me as it. And after I reached Holland and knew more and more western people, I suddenly began to find that I was obviously more absorbed by western girls than the Asian ones. So I really wanna find a western girl to be my girlfriend.

Besides, I really hate Communism, especially after I turned into Christian. Unfortunately, my current nationality is still Chinese. So one of my greatest aim is just getting the permanent living in Holland or Europe in the future! Mind you, I'm also learning Dutch now.

For more details, I'm quiet guy half the time, which means I tend to spend much time in the room with my laptop...However, I also feel it's not all the truth of me! Since I'm really interested in making friends and sharing the experience with them. And I would turn to be quite talkative in many circumstances as well! I actually like acting and singing(possess the capability of singing some famous opera as 'La Donna E Mobile' and 'Nessun Dorma'). Or even someone wanna me to have a happy trip with her, I would be glad to do that as well! In a word, I also feel myself can be a complex guy.

In addition, I always consider myself as considerate and detailed. I tend to observe many things and even analyse them and find the regulation of them, for whatever people or societies. So I guess it would not be hard for me to discover your traits if you're close to me. Then I can be considerate. And in the most time, I always try my best to be a righteous man according to the principles of Bible. So you can almost believe me to be kind enough.

And by my experience, I really feel the meeting in reality is quite important. Only chatting online is unlikely to have the real relationship. So I have a strong inclination to find a soulmate who can meet me in reality, sharing mutually or even have some common life each other. And if you're also Christian, it would be better for me!

I can choose to contact with you by Facebook, Kik or Skype! If someone wanna contact me with these methods, you're welcomed to ask me in the following posts ;)