Nieuws:

Voor vragen rond je registratie, je account of het functioneren van het forum kun je een email sturen naar:
mailaven @ freedom.nl (zonder spaties rond de @).
Vermeld dan ook even de naam waarmee je je hebt geregistreerd.

Hoofdmenu

Bi-romantic asexual from Enschede

Gestart door talll, december 22, 2021, 07:58:39 PM

Vorige topic - Volgende topic

talll

Hi everyone,
Few months ago, i found out this asexual community platform through a person, it is so nice to see that how big this community is, and we are not alone in this world. I am 27 years old, bi romantic asexual, doing PhD and living in Enschede. I can't speak Dutch at the moment, but surely will learn it soon. I have plenty of friends from lqbtq+ community but not a single one from Ace community.
Apart from research, i am very adventurous person and living my life to the fullest without thinking about tomorrow. Even though, i am 27 but i always feel that i am 21, this makes me feel young all the time. I enjoy cooking, poetry, calligraphy, anime, music (pop and techno), walking, travelling and photography. the city where i live in is extremely boring so you can find me travelling to various places in Netherlands on weekend. I love stargazing and walking through forest listening to elven music.
Feel free to contact me, everyone and every gender is welcome :) Let's get to know each other more  :handschudden:

BjornAgain

Koffie

Groetjes van Koffie. (V, 1969)
2 kinderen (2000 en 2001). En een kat (2013).

Mijn wiki-ervaringsverhaal lees je hier: https://du.asexuality.org/wiki/index.php?title=Koffie

AceOfCups

Welcome, talll!  :cake: :cake: :cake:
For me, when I found out this forum,  the most important thing was to discover that I was not alone! According to the estimateshere should be about 17.000s of us, in the Netherlands. But maybe they still do not all know that they are...
Citaat van: talll op december 22, 2021, 07:58:39 PM
I love stargazing and walking through forest listening to elven music.
Interesting, elven music:)
Ecce homo

Edewecht

en de leraar die mij altijd placht te dreigen: 'jongen, jij komt nog op het verkeerde pad'
kan tevreden zijn en hoeft niets meer te krijgen, dat wil zeggen: hij heeft toch gelijk gehad.

(lennaert nijgh)

talll

Citaat van: BjornAgain op december 22, 2021, 08:56:02 PM
Welkome talll

Thanks Bjorn Again, i am stilling figuring out how this platform works and how to reply to comments ;)

talll

Citaat van: Ace of Cups op december 23, 2021, 12:02:50 AM
Welcome, talll!  :cake: :cake: :cake:
For me, when I found out this forum,  the most important thing was to discover that I was not alone! According to the estimateshere should be about 17.000s of us, in the Netherlands. But maybe they still do not all know that they are...
Citaat van: talll op december 22, 2021, 07:58:39 PM
I love stargazing and walking through forest listening to elven music.
Interesting, elven music:)

Thanks, I was also surprised, seems like plenty of people here. Thanks for the cake, hahah, i hope they will place emoji of Tompouce.

Piggelot

AceVentura

Welcome to the forums talll,  :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake:

Showing you are not alone is probably the most important message we can give here, most people feel relieved when they discover that.

have fun :wave:
53x + m³ = Ø
Verwarring is een doorgang naar een andere, nieuwe realiteit.
- Richard Bandler

Shannen

Welcome!
I live in Hengelo and work in Enschede.
Also love walking, especially in the forest!
I recently discovered this forum and I would love to meet and talk with other aces. So feel free to send me a message! 🙂

BjarneS

Hey Talll,

I'm currently living and studying in Enschede myself. I feel like we're probably quite different but I'd definitely be up to go for a walk around Enschede or get some coffee when that's possbile again some time if you'd want.

PallaS.

Hi Talll, welcome to the forum! I am glad that you have found our neat, little community.

As it happens, I enjoy walking and being outdoors too. Moreover, I actually took up stargazing last year: walking underneath a clear and cold nightsky shining brightly with the planets and the stars has become an absolute joy of mine. However, I am still a bit of a newbie to it: how is that for you? Are you an experienced stargazer?

Also, out of curiousity: what is the focus of your research? And which poems or poets do you like?

A sidenote: I live in the west of the Netherlands, not in Enschede, but if you want to meet up for hiking, stargazing or discussing literature/popculture, you can always send me a PM.

talll

[/quote]