Nieuws:

Voor vragen rond je registratie, je account of het functioneren van het forum kun je een email sturen naar:
mailaven @ freedom.nl (zonder spaties rond de @).
Vermeld dan ook even de naam waarmee je je hebt geregistreerd.

Hoofdmenu

Question

Gestart door Triple a, februari 09, 2007, 11:15:11 PM

Vorige topic - Volgende topic

Triple a

Imagine that someone from the English AVEN wanted to write an article describing the Dutch AVEN that would help bring the Dutch and English communities closer together. This person would come here and pick one of you to interview.

Which questions do you feel it would be important for the interviewer to ask?

Jovi_Hobbes

Perhaps a question like: why do you spend so much time on this forum? What is it that appeals to you so much?

Or: What does this forum mean to you personally?

Are these the kind of questions you were thinking of?
Is there anybody out there, just like everybody out there?
Just one somebody out there, just like me?

myra

And maybe some questions about asexuality  itself, like 'what does it mean to you to be asexual?'  'do you long to have an asexual partner?' 'Do you consider friendship as being important?'

myra

and last but not least... Do you like cake?  :cake:  :schater:

Triple a

These are all great questions so far.  :cake: Can you think of any more?

Ereinion

Do you also visit the English Aven?
Why or why not?

Do you think it's important to get the two communities closer together?
How could we do that?

What can the English Aven learn from the dutch?  ;)

....................................................................And also the other way around, ofcourse.
Alleen mensen zonder fantasie, vluchten in de realiteit.

Jovi_Hobbes

Tempesta

A question I thought of was why we feel there's a need of a forum in our own language.

petra1963

My answer: because I prefer to write in my own language.. especially when emotional things like asexuality are involved. I cannot express myself in english good enough..

And: the english forum is too big.. I do not feel at home there..
Ik ben niet transgender omdat ik anders wil zijn, maar omdat ik mijzelf wil zijn.. (Loesje)

petra1963

Hello Triple A,
I sent you today some answers to the questions you sent me some time ago. That was for me the easiest way to answer the questions.. :)
Ik ben niet transgender omdat ik anders wil zijn, maar omdat ik mijzelf wil zijn.. (Loesje)

Triple a

Citaat van: peter1963 op maart 02, 2007, 08:29:35 PM
Hello Triple A,
I sent you today some answers to the questions you sent me some time ago. That was for me the easiest way to answer the questions.. :)

thanks. I'll make sure Hallucigenia gets them - she's in charge of this, though I've been bugging her to see some of your answers  ;D

petra1963

And... what do you think of my answers ? Now I'm the one who is curious... ;D

Triple a

Citaat van: peter1963 op maart 02, 2007, 10:24:32 PM
And... what do you think of my answers ? Now I'm the one who is curious... ;D

Well, I certainly agree with you on the way people communicate here - at least in so much as I can understand what's being said. There is definately a differnt atmoshpere here - a warmer one. But maybe that is because its a smaller active group? But maybe not, I have a closeknit group of friends on English aven and they are different from the people here - more silly I guess.

You had some good answers. Not quite how I would have answered  :P, but not quite differently from my perspective either. Of course, if we were the kind of people to believe that you wouldn't have a unique perspective we could have just used my perspective and not asked for yours in the first place. I bet many people who are new to English AVEN have the same impression you do of it - that was my experience at first. But I don't want to go into futher detail than that as I don't want to publically divulge your answers without permission

Jovi_Hobbes

Citaat van: Drievoudig A op maart 07, 2007, 05:07:43 PM
But maybe not, I have a closeknit group of friends on English aven and they are different from the people here - more silly I guess.

Dat denk je maar, omdat je onze berichten nog niet altijd goed genoeg kunt begrijpen  ;)

Sismo

Maak van elke dag een sprookje: red draken en versla verwende prinsessen, kus af en toe een kikker en pluk de rijpe bramen -Loesje-