Nieuws:

Voor vragen rond je registratie, je account of het functioneren van het forum kun je een email sturen naar:
mailaven @ freedom.nl (zonder spaties rond de @).
Vermeld dan ook even de naam waarmee je je hebt geregistreerd.

Hoofdmenu

Hello now!

Gestart door ithaca, september 06, 2012, 03:02:15 AM

Vorige topic - Volgende topic

ithaca

Hi there!

My name is ithaca, and I'm one of the admins on the english AVEN and on the italian AVEN too. I'm italian  ;)

I'd like to get in contact with the admins of the Dutch forum, especially if at least one of them speaks English!

I would like to start a project to improve communication between all the asexual communities.

I also have a project to create a backup board (for when the server gives trouble) for all the Alt Lang communities together.

Feel free to contact me, especially on AVENen, i'm always ithaca. Or grab my email from the ACP ;)

Dutchamoeba

Most people on this site speak English, so that won't be a problem. Welcome! :cake: :cake: :cake: Nice initiative! I wish you good luck!

mimsel

Hello,

Take a peace off  :cake:  :cake:

I don't speak more english, sorry!

Fricai

myra

Hello Ithaca,

Welcome to the dutch speaking aven. We're not as active as we used to  be, but have a few regular visitors...

Take care :handschudden:

Jovi_Hobbes

Welcome Ithaca  :cake:

The admins on this forum are Ereinion, AceVentura, Myra and Jovi_Hobbes (that's me  :D ) and we can all read and write English.
Maybe you could send us a PM with your ideas? They sound interesting enough.
Is there anybody out there, just like everybody out there?
Just one somebody out there, just like me?

FlowerPower

Welcome!  :cake:

My English is terrible, sorry  :-\

AceVentura

Hi ithaca,

This sounds very interesting  :cake:
53x + m³ = Ø
Verwarring is een doorgang naar een andere, nieuwe realiteit.
- Richard Bandler

Ereinion

Alleen mensen zonder fantasie, vluchten in de realiteit.

ithaca

Sorry for being so late :banghead:

I had to look for a job and now I'm starting a new one so I've been quite busy, and I had to spend the rest of my time as admin on english and italian sites.

Aaaaaaaanyway, thank you all SO MUCH for the warm welcome (hai there Fricai, nice to see you again) :cake: :cake: :cake:

Yesterday night I was talking to Coleslaw, our awesome tech admin, and she's interested in this project too. It's all still on the drawing table, really, because I'd like it to be developed all together and not for it to come down on anyone as "this is it, join or leave"  :)

Basically my idea is that international admins could (should?) cooperate more for the benefit of the asexual community as a whole. And obviously for having support as admins, it can be stressful sometimes and/or we can face situations we could need a second or third opinion on. Right now I'd like to set up a skype group as a start to put more admins as possible together and in contact. I don't have many contacts for now (you, english, italian, portuguese, german and a few emails with french for now) but once i get through more language barriers I'll try more!

I will PM this and my skype contact to the admins but I thought it was good to let you all know, and I wanted to apologize for disappearing.

Be well, and feel free to contact me (on AVENen is better) for any questions or info about this or anything, really :)