Nieuws:

Voor vragen rond je registratie, je account of het functioneren van het forum kun je een email sturen naar:
mailaven @ freedom.nl (zonder spaties rond de @).
Vermeld dan ook even de naam waarmee je je hebt geregistreerd.

Hoofdmenu

e-boek over romantische vrouw/vrouw love story

Gestart door Imogen, april 30, 2017, 09:07:09 AM

Vorige topic - Volgende topic

Imogen

Vond dit boek via Twitter:
http://www.riptidepublishing.com/titles/thaw

Heb het voor $ 4,99 gekocht als e-boek.
Het is wel in het Engels:

Abigail is content with her quiet life as a librarian. But when she's invited to a high-profile charity auction, she finds herself dancing with one of the most beautiful women she's ever met. Abby's sure she'll never see her again, but then Gabrielle calls and asks her on a date. And soon after, another.

Supermodel Gabrielle Levesque has a reputation as the Ice Queen—cold and untouchable—except she warms up whenever she's with Abby. Only Abby isn't interested in the heat between them; she's asexual, and she's worried that admitting as much to Gabrielle might spell the end of their blooming romance.

They're two different women from two very different worlds, but Abby knows she can love Gabrielle. Her passion for books, travel, and theater prove there's more to the Ice Queen than meets the eye.  But they'll have to overcome Abby's fears—and Gabrielle's own threatening secrets—in order to find their way to love.

It's an female/female ace love story, Abigail is aseksueel en Gabrielle is lesbisch of bi. Zo ver ben ik nog niet in het boek haha

Heb je ook interesse om het e-boek te lezen, vooral onder de lesbisch/aseksuele dames hier, stuur me dan een pb met je mailadres.
"I always felt a failure as a woman; didn't know how to be one...because I am non"